Listen Online - Listen on Mobile Radio.com | Mobile App Info

David Cook Performs “Fade Into Me” At Winter Wonderland!

The 2011 winner of Mix 94.1’s Sexiest Man of Mix, [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]David Cook[/lastfm], joined us for Mark & Mercedes Winter Wonderland at Hard Rock Cafe On The Strip and he didn’t disappoint! Check out this video of David performing his hit single “Fade Into Me”!

Comments

1. ndfromqc says:

Thanks so much for posting this awesome video performance of Fade Into me. I was there and it was worth the trip.

2. mlarracuente says:

thanks for posting this musical gem from David Cook!!! the wait is over, the video is finally here!! This station rocks!!! =)

3. Jason says:

David Cook may be the best live performer out there right now – best I’ve ever seen, anyway. Don’t miss him! His new album is great and his band rocks!

4. Miranda says:

Love it! Love the song love the band.

5. Chris says:

The acoustics were great at the Hard Rock and David was in great voice that night. Thanks for posting!!

6. Nina Skaaning says:

HI!!!

Thank you very much for posting this fantastic video of my favourite singer David Cook. I love this song so much and I hope more people will discover that he is a huge talent and has the most amazing VOICE. Thanks for this!

7. wow, this performance gives me goosebumps! David Cook’s voice is one of a kind for me.

8. months later I had to come back here and watch this gem. How much do I miss David Cook’s voice on the radio. For now, I will keep listening to Mix 94.1.