6 Giant Food Challengers In Las Vegas
You’ve seen Man Vs. Food on television. I bet most of the time, you think you can do the challenge. You tell yourself, “That’s easy!” or “I can totally do that!” Well, if you’re living in Las Vegas, here are 6 food challenges you could try.
1. The Original Graziano’s has a monster pizza challenge, that involves a 10 pound pizza that’s as wide as a table.
2. Pho 87 is a vietnamese bistro that offers the PHOzilla challenge! Eating the whole bowl in 87 minutes wins you a cash jackpot that keeps growing from failed attempts.
3. White Rabbit Food Truck offers a 2 foot long burrito that includes six eggs, three pounds of meat, six scoops of rice, and 12 slices of cheese. You have to finish it in 45 min.
4. The Pub at Monte Carlo challenges a diner to down an eight-pound burger in half an hour.
5. I Love Yogurt has a 100 ounce yogurt bowl in a DEVO style bowl. Finish it in 30 minutes and it’s free!
6. Born and Raised (BAR) has a 15 slider challenge! Eat it in an hour or less and score a T-Shirt.