Here’s the top ten.
1. Cooking at home more instead of eating out, 68% of us do it to make ends meet.
2. Spending less on clothes and beauty products, 66% of us.
3. Buying cheaper food, 55% of people do it.
4. Skipping social activities, 46%.
5. Not going on a vacation, 39%.
6. Borrowing money from family and friends, 25%.
7. Racking up credit card debt, 24%. (That’s a creative way to save the cash you CURRENTLY have, I’ll give you that. But not much more.)
8. Not going to the doctor, 22%.
9. Getting a part-time job, 13%.
10. Moving to a cheaper place, 7%.
This story was originally reported by The PR Newswire
Remember to listen to “Mercedes In The Morning” Monday through Friday from 5am to 10am and check us out on social media: