A new survey found more than two-thirds of people say they’ve had something disastrous happen on a date. And more than half of them say they never went on another date with that person because of it.
Here are the 10 most common things that have gone wrong:
1. Spilling food on yourself.
2. Tripping and falling.
3. Going to a terrible movie.
4. Bumping into an ex.
5. Having food stuck in your teeth and not realizing it.
6. Misreading the situation and going in for a kiss.
7. Choking on your drink.
8. Accidentally biting your tongue.
9. Having your MOM call during the date.
10. Forgetting your wallet.
This story was originally reported by The Daily Mail
Remember to listen to “Mercedes In The Morning” Monday through Friday from 5am to 10am and check us out on social media: