Here are the nine careers where people are most likely to have affairs.
1. Finance, including bankers and brokers.
2. Aviation, including pilots and flight attendants.
3. Healthcare, including doctors and nurses.
4. Business, including managers and administrative assistants.
5. Sports, including athletes and coaches.
6. The arts, including musicians and photographers.
7. Nightlife, including bartenders and DJs.
8. Communications, including journalists and PR people.
9. Legal, including lawyers and paralegals.
This story was originally reported by The Daily Mirror
Remember to listen to “Mercedes In The Morning” Monday through Friday from 5am to 10am and check us out on social media: