What’s Trending on Friday, February 10th, 2017:
* Amal Clooney and George Clooney are expecting twins!
* He’s 55 and she is 39 and the twins are due this June.
* They celebrated their 2nd anniversary back in September.
* A study shows that first born kids have higher IQ’s by age 1.
* That’s because parents of just one have more time to dedicate to helping with intelligence-building tasks.
* All children receive the same levels of emotional support but it seems that first-borns get more support with tasks that develop thinking skills.
* Her new single premiered on Mix 94.1 last night!
* It’s called “Chained to the Rhythm” and Bob Marley’s grandson is featured on it.
* Katy Perry is just one of the many performers at the Grammys this Sunday! She’ll be joined by Beyonce, Adele, Metallica, John Legend and many more!
* A French businessman is suing Uber for $45 million after a bug in the ride-hailing app led to his divorce.
* A glitch in the Uber app allegedly allowed the man’s wife to keep tabs on his location, and determine he’d been cheating on her.
* The man had previously used his wife’s iPhone to hail an Uber, but the device continued receiving notifications even after he logged out.
* Those notifications led his ex to believe he had been cheating on her and the man now wants Uber to pay for it.