What’s Trending for Thursday, February 16th, 2017:
* Is The Weeknd dissing Justin Bieber in a new song about “taking” Selena Gomez?
* In the song, he says, “I just took that chick and I know you feelin’ some way…”
* His taunts come after Bieber told TMZ that he didn’t think The Weeknd’s music was any good.
* A study shows what the most popular plastic surgery is by state.
* Procedures included everything from actual surgery to injections to laser hair removal.
* As you might have guessed, people in the West are all about breast enlargement.
* They also seemed to be enthralled by Kylie Jenner’s puffy lips, causing a spike in searches for lip injections.
* On the East Coast, liposuction was most popular. In fact, it was #1 in 15 individual states.
* As for Nevada, our most prized fix is the perfect pout. #1 was lip injections for us.
* The new dating app Hotline just launched on Monday.
* Its aim is to change dating via app.
* They make you actually pick up the phone and talk into it!
* Hotline does have a messaging function but it’s only enabled once you call the user you’re trying to meet.
* It’s only available in New York right now but it should be launching across the country very soon!
* Nokia’s legendary 3310 is rumored to return!
* The phone is one of the most iconic cellphones of the early mobile age.
* It’s known for its nearly indestructible design, indefatigable batterly life, and Snake II.
* It’ll cost roughly $63.