What’s Trending for Thursday, February 23rd, 2017
* Coldplay and The Chainsmokers debuted a new song called “Something Just Like This.”
* Chris Martin from Coldplay once declared his admiration for The Chainsmokers in a tweet when he wrote “I’ve heard some songs and I love them.”
* Now a collaboration has materialized. Check it out…
* Couples counselors have spoken about relationships and how lies find their way into them.
* They say that there are 7 interesting things that men often lie about to women.
Number of partners
Where they were
Finding other people attractive
Being afraid their SO is going to leave them
Not wanting to deal with a situation
Showing their true selves
* A new beauty trend has women getting freckles tattooed on their faces.
* Semi-permanent freckle tattoos use pigment instead of ink and they can last up to three years.
* The cost for getting the freckly tattoos is about $250.
* Fake freckles are just the latest beauty trend celebrating so-called “imperfections.”
* Two years ago, designers and fashion editors went crazy over braces, outfitting their runway models with metal mouths.
* Instagram slideshows are the newest update the the app.
* Starting yesterday, IG users will be able to combine up to 10 photos and videos in a single post.
* The idea is that when you have multiple images from one event and can’t decide which one to share, you can put them into what is essentially a slideshow.
* Four blue dots along the bottom of a multi-photo post will let your followers know to swipe through when they see it in their feed.
* On your grid, these posts will be denoted by the ombre logo in the upper right-hand corner of the slideshow’s first image.