What’s Trending: Friday, March 3rd, 2017
* Lorde finally released her new single “Green Light” yesterday.
* It’s been two years since she’s released new music.
* She also put out a video to go with the song and it’s great.
* Check it out on our Facebook page!
* Even Katy Perry had to tweet her to let her know how much she loved it saying, “that’s a yus kween dance on that lyft!”
* Peeps Oreos hit stores just two weeks again and people are saying they are already having a lasting impact.
* Not only is it dying people’s saliva pink but it’s creating for some interesting reactions when it’s time to go number 2.
* An Oreo spokesperson says the cookies contain FD&C Red Number 3, an FDA-approved bright pink food coloring and that such foods that contain it can temporarily color stool.
* Snapchat stock soared in its’ Wall Street debut yesterday.
* The investor demand was strong on the New York Stock Exchange but there are more than a few doubts about its’ business.
* At closing price Snap (the parent company of Snapchat) had a market valuation of nearly $35 billion.
* Snap is now worth about three times as much as Twitter.
* Some analysts are saying it is significantly overvalued and that it will even out quickly.
* Pizza Hut is now making sneakers cheesy.
* “Pie Tops” are a limited-edition sneaker for March Madness and it allows you to place orders by pressing a button on the tongue that connects to an app.
* The white and red sneakers have a geolocation built into them that allows the pizza to be delivered to wherever you are.
* Only 64 pairs of these shows were made so your chances of getting a pair aren’t very good.