What’s Trending: Tuesday, March 7th, 2017
* We have our first member of the Vegas Golden Knights!
* They have signed forward Reid Duke to an entry-level contract making him the first player transaction in Golden Knights history.
* He comes for the Brandon Wheat Kings of the Western Hockey League and he has been signed to a three-year contract.
* He is a native of Calgary, Alberta based in Manitoba, Canada.
* Study shows women deal with stress by eating, men by watching “adult entertainment.”
* Researchers found that women prefer to smother their sorrows with greasy, fatty foods.
* Men on the other hand, opt to watch adult material or have relations when they’re feeling down and need a nice pick-me-up.
* For women, it’s about the cortisol that is released when we get stressed and it makes us hungry.
* For men, when they’re stressed, they try to escape reality.
* Chrissy Teigen reveals her secret battle with postpartum depression.
* she penned an emotional essay for Glamour, in which she opened up about her secret battle after the birth of her daughter, Luna.
* She says she had been experiencing symptoms of PPD for months but had no idea what the root of her issues were.
* She asked herself, “How can I feel this way when everything is so great. She didn’t have an appetite, and would burst into tears at any given moment.
* Once she was diagnosed by a doctor, she began taking an anti-depressant and she is on the road to recovery.
* She says that she spoke out to let people know that postpartum does not discriminate.
* Brace yourself for an impeding maple syrup shortage!
* February’s heat wave has tricked America’s crops into thinking it’s spring!
* Farmers say production of maple syrup is down by as much as 75% this year because of 2017’s unseasonable warm start, calling the reduced sap flow “devastating.”
* They’re hoping that any shortfall on the production side will be able to keep up with demand, but you can bet the price of your brunch will climb this year.