What’s Trending: Wednesday, March 8th, 2017
* Ed Sheeran has big plans…he has revealed that he is forming a boy band.
* The singer-songwriter was already audtioning members. But he has also started writing the group’s material.
* He’s classifying it as “Superpop, but obviously credible.”
* Ed got his start by writing for One Direction so he has some experience with boy bands.
* Study shows fewer heavy Americans are trying to lose weight.
* It may be because of the fat acceptance movement, or it may be because people get frustrated and give up on diet attempts.
* They say there is a positive side to fat acceptance, as people are feeling less ridiculed for their weight, but obesity can increase risks for heart disease, diabetes, cancer and other ailments.
* Five-time champion Tom Brady is launching a meal kit service so you can eat like him for $78 per week.
* He’s partnering with a vegan meal kit company called Purple Carrot to bring plant-based dinners to your home via subscription delivery service.
* He says the meals are designed for someone “looking to achieve or sustain their own peak performance.”
* Some of the meals include crispy turnip cakes with quinoa tabbouleh and za’atar yogurt, Ramen bowl with charred broccolini and gingered amaranth greens, and white lentil risotto with winter vegetable, Meyer lemon and cashew gremolata.
* Starting in April, the candy maker will roll out limited edition All Pink packages filled with only pink, strawberry-flavored Starbursts.
* Starburst says that pink has always been a fan favorite and they saw how people shared memes and photos about pink Starbursts so they knew it was time to give fans more pink Starbursts than ever before.
* The candy will only be available for a limited time at stores nationwide.