What’s Trending: Monday, March 13th, 2017
* Martin Truex Jr. won all three stages of Sunday’s Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race,
* Following the race at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway, Kyle Busch and Joey Logano got into a fight in the pits and had to be broken up by crew members.
* The two drivers had been involved in an incident on the last lap that ended with Busch spinning and hitting the wall.
* Busch claims Logano straight out wrecked him which Logano denies.
* Kyle walked away with a small cut on his face. Logano says no punches were landed on him.
* Married couples are creating their own last names to get a fresh start.
* Instead of keeping her name, taking his name or hyphenating her name, the trend of creating a totally new last name is growing in popularity.
* Right now 89% of brides take their husband’s surname. Of those, 4% hyphenate and 5% tack their husband’s surname onto their own as a second last name.
* About 1% of marrying couples create last names entirely.
* A survey says Americans are scared to share the road with self-driving cars.
* 54% of drivers say they would feel less safe sharing the road with self-driving cars while they drive a regular car.
* 34% say that it makes no difference and 10% would feel safer!
* America’s Got Talent has a brand-new host!
* One of the show’s judges, Howie Mandel, made the announcement on Sunday via Twitter.
* Tyra replaces Nick Cannon, who has served as host of the show since 2009.
* He announced that he was leaving last month after a falling out with the network over a joke he told on a Showtime comedy special.