What’s Trending: Tuesday, March 14th, 2017
* Spoiler Alert! The Bachelor’s Nick Viall is engaged!
* Vanessa ended up being the lucky lady
* Congrats to the happy couple!
* Today is a great day to be a math nerd. It’s Pi Day.
* In honor of the trillion-digit ration of a circles’ circumference to its diameter, people all around the world celebrate the day on March 14th which honors the number itself, which rounds up to about 3.14159.
* The symbol for Pi was first used in 1737 by a Swiss mathematician.
* How to celebrate? With pie, of course. Many pizza shops nationwide are offering deals, including pizzas for $3.14.
* If you plan on buying a pie instead of baking, Whole Foods is offering $3.14 off all large bakery pies and pizzas.
* The “Hell Challenge” is the latest way for teens to infuriate their parents.
* It’s simple enough in its execution…a teen asks their parent if “hell” is a curse word, and then proceeds to use it in the subsequent conversation.
* Then they post the entire exchange on the internet.
* MTV will be revamping their annual award show to become the MTV Movie and TV Awards.
* The inaugural edition of the new format will air live from LA’s Shrine Auditorium on May 7th.
* On the day of the show, MTV will launch the first “Movie & Television Festival,” which will include musical performances, special guests, and attendees scoring front row placement for the red carpet.
* The host and nominees for the 2017 show will be revealed at a later date.