What’s Trending: Friday, March 17th, 2017
* Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
* If you’re wishing someone a Happy St. Paddy’s Day, make sure you spell it with two d’s and not two t’s!
* Irish people really dislike the term St. Patty’s, as the nickname is only applicable to Patricia—a woman’s name—and not a man, which St. Patrick was.
* St. Paddy’s is appropriate, however, because the alternative spelling is a nickname for Pádraig, a variant of Patrick.
* Deciding on a baby name? Then steer clear of these names because they’re the most common among murderers!
* The top murderer names are: Alan, Harold, Russell, Daniel, and Justin.
* And another interesting fact is that there are a larger number of criminals who go by nicknames like Johnny, Randy, Bobby, Willie, Terry, and Billy.
* Experts say marriage is a wonderful thing and after years of research, they see 8 common things that happen after couples tie the knot.
– You stop caring about minor imperfections
– More compromising
– You’re suddenly aware and paranoid of age and statistics
– You do have a bed side preference
– You understand scheduled relations
– You’re suddenly the love expert in your group of friends
– Every ex loses their importance in your life.
* What will never go out of style? This is currently trending…those things that, no matter how old, will always be meaningful and amazing.
* Some of the things mentioned include:
– Good manners
– The Original Most Interesting Man In The World
– Red lips