What’s Trending: Tuesday, March 21st, 2017
* A former Mexican newspaper executive is accused of stealing Tom Brady’s Super Bowl jersey from his locker.
* He allegedly reached into Brady’s bag as commeras rolled and then snuck away.
* The suspect is the former director of the tabloid, La Prensa, according to the company that owns the paper, as well as the Mexican Attorny General’s office.
* He has not yet been detained because no chargers have been filed.
* Study shows people are saving less for weddings.
* 63% of respondents said large, expensive weddings weren’t worth it.
* People are opting to save up to purchase property instead or to fund their education.
* How much money is too much money when it comes to weddings?
* A German hair salon is offering clients neck massages…with a PYTHON.
* They literally wrap a four-foot python around your neck, and while it slithers and crawls around your neck, all of the muscles in its body massage your neck.
* According to the owner of the salon, people LOVE the snake massages and there’s a ton of demad for them
* They cost about $40 for a half hour.
* It’s official: Ed Sheeran’s bromance with James Blunt is being taken on the road.
* Sheeran announced yesterday that his buddy will serve as the opening act for his North American tour, which kicks off in Kansas City on June 29th.
* The two spend a lot of time together during Ed Sheeran’s year-long hiatus, even writing one of Blunt’s new songs called “Make Me Better” together.
* James Blunt got in on the fun of the announcements and sent out a tweet that said, “Anyone want a signed set list of mine from 2006.” In the photo it lists the song “You’re beautiful” 10 times, and for the encore it’s listed twice more along with “Enter Sandman.”