What’s Trending on Thursday, March 23rd, 2017
* Lindsay Lohan is back and she made that clear in a video teaser for her new project!
* She’s hosting a social-media themed show titled “The Anti-Social Network.”
* The show follows her as she “hijacks” social media accounts of participants for 24 hours while daring them to do silly or embarrassing challenges for prizes.
* She is currently shopping the show to networks.
* 80s pop star Rick Astley has hopped onto the Ed Sheeran bandwagon and covered “Shape of You” on Tuesday night.
* It sounded really good!
* He performed the song at his show in the UK this past Tuesday night. Check out the video on our Facebook page!
* After years of warnings that there could be a link between breast implants and cancer, the US Food and Drug Administration is now confirming there is one.
* People with breast implants have a small but increased risk for a rare form of deadly cancer.
* The FDA says that breast implant-associated anaplastic large cell lymphoma, a form of non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, has been linked to at least nine deaths.
* The agency confirmed the disease can occur after breast implant surgery.
* An Adele fan is trying to make some money off of the superstar.
* Would you bite? He’s selling a bag of air from her record-breaking Australian tour on eBay.
* He says, “Grab a piece of history for your Adele collection. A true fan must have this air.”
* It’s a clear plastic sandwich bag labeled with the concert location and date and the words, “legit bag of air.”
* The auction ends on the 26th and last I checked, the bidding was at a little under $12.