What’s Trending for Thursday, March 30th, 2017
* The basketball player has gotten candid about his drug use and cheating on Khloe Kardashian in a new interview.
* It’s been 17 months since he cheated death.
* He’s talking about the night he was found comatose in a Las Vegas brothel.
* He said that he was home by himself and bored so he decided to go out and have a good time. He had a drink but was not drunk or on drugs. He was in bed with these women and just fell asleep.
* The next thing he knew, it was four days later and he was in the hospital, trying to pull tubes out of his mouth.
* He also said that he was secretly doing drugs behind Khloe’s back and he had multiple affairs, mainly because of the fame that being associated with a Kardashian brought him.
* The Oscars are going to keep the same accounting firm despite the epic Best Movie screw-up this year.
* PricewaterhouseCoopers will be back for the 90th Academy Awards next year.
* But going forward, all accountants will have to check in their electronic devices before going anywhere near the Oscars stage.
* A bust of Real Madrid and Portugal superstar Cristian Ronaldo has been slammed as “questionable” and “horrifying” after it was unveiled at the Aeoporto de Medeira.
* The airport has been renamed the Cristian Ronaldo International Airport to honor the island’s most famous citizen but the new statue unveiled to mark the occasion bears no resemblance to Ronaldo.
* Many people felt it looked more like Sloth from “The Goonies” than Ronaldo.
* Check out the pictures on our Facebook page.
* The most caffeinated coffee in the world is now available in the US.
* It’s from South Africa and it has more than four times the caffeine of a regular cup.
* The company that makes it is called Black Insomnia and each cup has 702 milligrams of caffeine per 12-ounce cup.
* Regular coffee has about 150 milligrams of caffeine. A can of Coke has 24 milligrams of caffeine.
* You can buy it on Amazon. A 16-ounce bag costs $19.99.