What’s Trending on Wednesday, April 5th, 2017
* Tony Romo is retiring from the NFL and is trying his hand at broadcasting.
* After 14 years with the Dallas Cowboys, he’s decided to join CBS’s NFL team for the upcoming season.
* He’ll be paired with Jim Nantz.
* The Cowboys officially released him after his move to CBS became official.
* He seems pretty excited, tweeting out a picture of him with a suit jacket and collared shirt that said, “I guess it’s time to start dressing up. #CBS”
* Google just surveyed teens to find out what they think is cool these days.
* The survey revealed that girls like fashion and beauty while boys liked video games.
* Everyone liked Drake and The Beatles and shoes are still valuable social currency.
* Gen Z loves technology, but especially love their smartphones.
* On the coolness scale, McDonald’s, Quicksilver, Whatsapp and TMZ are not.
* YouTube, Netflix and Google are the coolest brands to them.
* A new report says that Beyonce’s social media posts are worth more than a million bucks.
* She’s the most valuable celebrity on social media, with a single post from her clocking in at more than $1 million worth of advertising value.
* The secret behind her posts? Quality over Quantity.
* Her limited release of exclusive, curated content causes sucha frenzy from her audience.
* She released a sentimental video yesterday called “Die With You” on her 9th wedding anniversary with Jay Z.
* The Disney Channel has ordered its “That’s So Raven” spinoff to series with a premiere eyed for later this year.
* They’re going to call it “Raven’s Home,” and it will feature Raven-Symone as a divorced single mother who moves in with her best friend, Chelsea, as they raise their kids under one roof.
* The show will start filming this month and debut later this year.