What’s Trending on Thursday, April 6th, 2017
* Update: Kendall Jenner’s controversial Pepsi commercial gets pulled.
* They said “Pepsi was trying to project a global message of unity, peace and understanding. Clearly, we missed the mark, and we apologize. We did not intend to make light of any serious issue.
* They went onto say “We are removing the content and halting any further rollout. We also apologize for putting Kendall Jenner in this position.”
* Kendall has removed all references to the commercial on her social media.
* Pop legend Barry Manilow opened up for the first time about coming out, finding love and surviving showbiz for 50 years.
* He revealed that he is married to his manager husband Garry Kief.
* The couple has been together for 39 years, all while remaining mum on his sexuality, saying, “I thought I would be disappointing them if they knew I was gay. So I never did anything. When they found out that Garry and I were together, they were so happy.”
* A New Jersey teen gets accepted to all 8 Ivy League schools!
* Her name is Ifeoma White-Thorpe and she said she wants to go into global health and study biology so she just took her shot and applied to all of them.
* Now that she’s been accepted, the hard part is deciding on where she should go…Harvard, Yale, Columbia, UPenn, Brown, Cornell, Dartmouth, Princeton and Stanford.
* She was also accepted to Stanford.
* Burger King is shaking up the shake market and giving customers a new flavor.
* They have confirmed that they will be selling Froot Loops shakes.
* The shake will be available at participating stores nationwide on April 17th and will only be around for a limited time.
* The shake will consist of vanilla soft serve, Froot Loops cereal pieces and a sweet sauce, with a hand-spun finish.