What’s Trending on Monday, April 17th, 2017
* Lady Gaga debuted a surprise new single at Coachella this weekend.
* She surprised the crowd with the new single “The Cure” during her headlining set on Saturday night.
* Gaga was drafted into the Saturday night slot after the original headliner, Beyonce, withdrew when she announced she was pregnant with twins
* She performed “Telephone” a song the two collaborated on.
* She’ll be back on Saturday for the festival’s second weekend.
* A new survey shows that nearly half of Americans gets their news from Facebook but few still trust it.
* 54% of people who get their news on Facebook say they trust it “only a little” or “not at all.”
* Back in November, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg outlined his plan to fight the spread of fake news on his platform.
* Study shows more than 25% of Americans think one night stands don’t count as cheating.
* The study looked at how communicating online affects ideas regarding fidelity as well.
* Over half of people believe that flirting online with someone counts as cheating and 69 say sexting is the same as cheating.
* Almost two million people watched April the Giraffe give birth.
* The baby boy calf has yet to be named, although April’s home park, Animal Adventure, is putting together a GoFundMe account where people can vote for $1.
* The calf weighs 129 pounds and is 5 feet 9 inches tall.