What’s Trending on Wednesday, April 19th, 2017
*Former New England Patriots Tight End Aaron Hernandez was found dead after hanging himself in his prison cell early this morning
*Hernandez was just acquitted of double murder charges
*He was serving a life sentence in prison
* The man who randomly gunned down a Cleveland retiree and posted video of the crime on Facebook killed himself during a police chase yesterday was spotted by McDonald’s drive-thru attendants.
* Steve Stephens went through the McDonalds in Erie, PA when one of the workers recognized him.
* He ordered a 20-piece McNugget and a large fry but workers made it seem the fries weren’t ready so they could buy time.
* He got his nuggets and drove off without the fires but it was enough time for cops to catch up.
* The McDonald’s employees are going to get the $50k reward if law enforcement has its way. They made it clear that they made the difference in finding him.
* The rumors are true: the Starbucks unicorn Frappuccinos are officially real…but you better get one fast!
* Yesterday the coffee chain announced the debut of the drink: a shimmering purple and blue coffee drink that turns pink when you stir it.
* As far as taste, they describe it as being “made with a sweet dusting of pink powder, blended into a crème Frappucino with mango syrup and layered with a pleasantly sour blue drizzle, finished with a vanilla shipped cream and a sprinkle of sweet pink and sour blue powder topping.
* It’s only available through April 23rd!
* It’s time to get your summer vacation plans in gear and if you’re looking for a good deal on flights, keep these dates in mind!
-May 21st: Airfare starts to go up on that date for summer pricing.
-June 15th: Another price hike happens as the most expensive vacation fares go into effect.
-Aug. 30th: Peak-season pricing starts to go down and you will see a drop in fares.
* This is one for the Millennial Minute…do you know what “cushioning” is?
* It is a dating trend that could show why a lot of millennials continue to fail at relationships.
* It refers to a partner in a monogamous relationship that still flirts with other people.
* That way if their relationship goes bad, there’s backup ready.