What’s Trending on Monday, April 24th, 2017
* Right now, no women are in the Hot 100’s Top 10 for the first time in 33 years.
* Boys have hung a “no girls allowed” sign on this week’s Hot 100.
* We have Ed Sheeran, Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar, Harry Styles, The Chainsmokers/Coldplay, KYLE/Lil Yachty, Future, Lil Uzi Vert, Sam Hunt and The Chainsmokers.
* The last time this happened, Katy Perry hadn’t even been born yet…it was in 1984 and the Top 10 then were Culture Club, Kool & the Gang, The Romantics, Yes, Van Halen, Genesis, Lionel Richie, John Mellencamp, Christopher Cross, and Elton John.
* Study shows a 6-hour work day makes you happier, healthier and more energetic.
* Working less can be a key factor to a more sustainable working life.
* Participants in the study that worked 6 hours were seen to take fewer sick days and have fewer work absences than those who worked 8 hours.
* Those who worked 8 hours increased their sick days by 60%.
* Netflix’s “13 Reasons Why” is the most tweeted about show of 2017.
* It has amassed more than 11 million tweets since its launch on March 30th.
* The series, based on the Young Adult Novel of the same name, revolves around the suicide of a high school girl, Hannah, played by newcomer Katherine Langford, who co-stars with Dylan Minnette.
* The show is executive produced by Selena Gomez.
* It is followed by “The Vampire Diaries” and “The Walking Dead.”
* Study shows that Diet Soda linked to stroke and dementia risk.
* Those who drank diet soda every day had a nearly three-times-as-likely chance of stroke or dementia development.
* That said, the study didn’t reveal the direct cause-and-effect relationship.