What’s Trending on Friday, April 28th, 2017
* Kim K was on Ellen yesterday talking about how the Paris robbery changed her life.
* She said that despite it being a terrifying experience, being robbed at gunpoint in Paris has changed her for the better.
* She got teary-eyed during the interview, saying she was materialistic before but she doesn’t care about that stuff anymore.
* She also defended her mom when speaking out about Caitlyn Jenner’s controversial new tell-all book.
* Survey shows that you look sexier, more intelligent and more trustworthy when holding a pet.
* Men shown holding puppies in pictures are ranked 24% sexier than a guy with no dog at all.
* Puppies also boosted their trustworthiness of a male’s appearance by 14%.
* Women in photos with medium sized dogs appear 7% more attractive than those with no dog at all.
* And they actually appear LESS attractive if they are holding a cat in a picture than no animal at all.
* You can be an extra with Lady Gaga!
* She is inviting fans to join her in the cast of “A Star Is Born.”
* She tweeted a call for fans to join her and Bradley Cooper at The Greek Theatre in Los Angeles to be extras in concert scenes being shot for the movie.
* Fans were told that the scenes being shot will portray a Country Western music concert so “Al you Monsters that can attend should get decked out in your most comfortable denim and boots, throw on a Stetson and leave those pink Joanne hats at home.”
* The shooting is May 2nd and 3rd beginning at 7pm.
* Gaga is actually selling tickets so it’ll cost you $12 to be an extra but proceeds go directly to her Born This Way Foundation.
* If you follow college football, you’ve probably heard about Michigan tight end Jake Butt.
* Now that he’s on his way to the NFL, Butt is taking things to another level. He just got an endorsement deal with Charmin toilet paper.
* Check out the pictures on our Facebook page of him getting what looks like an unlimited amount of toilet paper.