What’s Trending on Tuesday, May 2nd, 2017
* This year’s Billboard Music Awards are likely to be the most star-studded yet.
* The first round of performers was announced yesterday was Bruno Mars, Ed Sheeran, Nicki Minaj, Camila Cabello, Celine Dion, Drake, Florida Georgia Line, Imagine Dragons, John Legend and Lorde.
* More performers are going to be announced in the coming weeks.
* The show will air May May 21st on ABC and will be live from the T-Mobile Arena.
* Drake and The Chainsmokers lead the nominees with 22 nominations, following by Twenty One Pilots, Rihanna, and The Weeknd.
* Survey shows that many U.S. children go days without eating any vegetables.
* The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends vegetable consumption with every meal and snack.
* They found that American toddlers are more likely to eat French fries than green vegetables on any given day.
* Toddlers are not making it easy for the parents. Toddlers are newness-averse. You often have to offer a new food to a toddler up to 10 times before that toddler will accept it as something to eat.
* Netflix released the first trailer for “House of Cards” Season 5 yesterday.
* The new season picks up with President Frank Underwood battling for his political life in a contentious election while also struggling to maintain his marriage with his wife, Claire.
* Season 5 premieres on May 30th.