What’s Trending on Monday, May 8th, 2017
* Nicki Minaj offered to pay college tuition for fans.
* She made the offer on Twitter under several conditions, asking for verification of 4.0 GPA’s and confirmation from their schools.
* She responded to tweets from fans late Saturday evening into the early morning.
* By the end of the evening, she said she would pay for about 30 fans’ college tuition, student loans or other education-related fees. The fees ranged from $500 to $6000 for tuition.
* She also promised to respond to more requests from fans to help pay college fees in a month or two.
* Expert colorists are saying that there is a simple way to find your perfect lipstick color!
* If you are looking for the perfect nude lipstick, you are supposed to match it to your nipple color.
* The reason behind this is that nature really is the best colorist, and she knows what compliments your skin tone best.
* Selena Gomez announced on Instagram yesterday that her Netflix series “13 Reasons Why” has been renewed for a second season.
* She wrote, “Their story isn’t over. Season 2 of #13ReasonsWhy is coming.”
* The season is set to premiere in 2018 and will consist of 13 hour long episodes.
* It picks up in the aftermath of Hannah Baker’s death and the start of the characters’ complicated journeys toward healing and recovery.
* “Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2” debuts as the second-biggest opening of the year!
* The sequel to the 2014 film brought in $145 million over the weekend.
* The only film to outperform it this year is “Beauty and the Beast.”
* It performed significantly higher than the first film in the franchise, which pulled in $94 million in its opening weekend.
* And a “Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3” is already in the works!