What’s Trending on Tuesday, May 9th, 2017
* If you have a grocery list ready for Mother’s Day, you may want to scrap it and make a reservation instead!
* Only 4% of moms say they want breakfast in bed this Sunday.
* But over half of moms say they do want to be take out by family for Mother’s Day celebrations.
* Brunch is the preferred meal by moms and if you go, make sure they have champagne because 65% of say they’d like to have a couple of Mimosas!
* Mix Artist Julia Michaels is loving life right now…she has the best-selling song by a new artist released in 2017.
* After writing hits for Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, Nick Jonas, Fifth Harmony and Britney Spears, she now has her own smash with “Issues.”
* Fans are really relating to the song. She says that people tell her that the song helped them when going through a breakup.
* She plans a new single soon and is hoping to have an EP out this summer.
* Survey shows that parents use ice cream in their parenting techniques, according to Baskin-Robbins.
* Moms reward their children with ice cream more than dads. (66% to 58%)
* Ice cream is a great incentive: 2/3’s of parents use ice cream to get their kid to do something they don’t enjoy doing.
* Ice cream is a kid’s favorite treat…62% to chocolate which comes in at 20%.
* Dads eat ice cream more frequently than moms (72%-54%).
* Prepare yourselves for Jennifer Morrison’s “Once Upon A Time” swan song.
* The actress took to Instagram to announce she is leaving the ABC fairy tale drama at the end of season six.
* The two-part season finale is Sunday but she has agreed to return for one episode next season so they can tie up any lose ends.
* She said that Emma Swan is one of her favorite characters that she has ever played but she has decided that it is time for her to move on to other creative endeavors.