Join your family, friends and favorite Mix 94.1 jocks at the Bite of Las Vegas Food and Music Festival! Try food from over 50 of the valley’s top eateries. The one-day event features dozens of local and national restaurants and chefs, serving up samples of their signature dishes. Amusement rides, bounce houses and more in the Kids Zone, live cooking demonstrations, and of course, performances from some amazing live bands.
The 2017 line-up features Neon Trees, Rachel Platten, LeAnn Rimes, Eve 6, Vertical Horizon, Shawn Hook, Zowie Bowie and more!
Bite of Las Vegas 2017
Desert Breeze Park
Sept. 9, 2017
Bite of Las Vegas 2017 Sponsors: Southern Nevada Toyota Dealers, Naqvi Injury Law, Coors Light, Blue Moon, Boyd Gaming, Maaco, Nevada Connections Academy, Renewal By Andersen and Smile Generation
Tickets: General Admission and VIP tickets are on sale now!
“In Advance” General Admission Ticket: $20 (inclusive of fees)
* Must be purchased online between 7/21/17 – 9/8/17.
Limited Time “4-Pack” GA Special Ticket Offer: $60.00 (plus fees): Purchase this limited time special offer and you’ll receive (4) General Admission tickets to Bite of Las Vegas for only $60.00 (plus fees).
* Limited time offer only. Offer may stop at anytime without notice.
“VIP” Ticket: $80.00 (plus fees): Admission and access to a special VIP Pavilion located in the concert area that includes a covered tent, unlimited non-alcoholic beverages, a limited number of complimentary alcoholic drinks throughout the day and two food vouchers each good for a complimentary meal from any of the great Bite of Las Vegas food vendors.
* Must be 21 years of age to purchase and enter VIP Pavilion, must be purchased online between 7/21/17 – 9/08/17.
“AT THE DOOR” General Admission Ticket: $25 (plus fees)
* Only available on-site at Bite of Las Vegas on 9/9/17.
Children 6 and under are FREE!
* This event is rain or shine and there will be no refunds on tickets.
* Artist lineup is subject to change.
* Blankets, camping chairs, and hand held umbrellas are welcome!
* No coolers or outside food and beverage allowed.
* NO RE-ENTRY!
For sponsorship inquiries, please contact CBS Radio Events Director Holmes Pooser:
Holmes.Pooser@CBSRadio.com – 702-889-5112