Latest Music News
- Jay Z & Beyonce Outbid for L.A. Mansion By the Minecraft Guy According to the realtor, it was the most money paid for such a mansion possibly ever.
- Amy Adams Hangs Some Mistletoe in Front of One Direction in 'SNL' Promo: Watch Someone sure loves her some 1D.
- Nick Jonas Recreates Tom Hanks' Iconic Big Piano Dance: Watch While in NYC, the teen heartthrob turned solo pop singer graced the toy store with his falsetto'd presence.
- Big Boi Hops on Maroon 5's 'Animals' Remix: Listen Big Boi took a turn on Maroon 5's 'Animals,' which was previously remixed by J. Cole.
- University of Pennsylvania Frat Suspended for Holiday Card with Beyoncé Sex Doll The fraternity claims there were "no prejudicial motivations" behind using the doll.
- Nick Jonas Performs 'Jealous' on THE Big Piano At FAO Schwarz Thanks to Tom Hanks, many of us of want to play 'Chopsticks' on the Big Piano at FAO Schwarz in New York City. Nick Jonas just got a chance to show off his new single 'Jealous" in the coolest way!
- Calvin Harris Lands Spring Emporio Armani Campaign Calvin Harris is ready to roll out his best "blue steel" look.
- Lorde, Skrillex, Rick Astley & Many More Attempt to Write the Greatest Song Ever: Watch What happens when you assemble 40 musicians in hopes of writing the greatest song ever? Apparently the answer is sketch comedy.
- Amy Adams Just Loves One Direction So Much: Watch Amy Adams just might be the world's biggest One Direction fan.
- Justin Timberlake & Jimmy Fallon Go Back To Camp For Nerdy Rendition of Third Eye Blind's 'Jumper': Watch Justin Timberlake made a stop at the 'Tonight Show' to go back in time to 1997 to play Fallon's camp buddy at good ol' Camp Winnipesaukee. Hilarity ensues.
- 14 Best Instagram Photos of 2014 Our 14 favorite photos of the year include Beyoncé becoming an American icon, Taylor Swift trying to one-up Ellen's Oscars selfie and a very sad Kanye proving zip lining isn't all it's cracked up to be.
- Rihanna Designing a Line for Puma, Named Creative Director Pour it up, pour it up—Rihanna is making her return to fashion design.