Latest Music News
- 10 Women Who Should Headline Coachella In 2015 Coachella's got a woman problem. We got the answer.
- Watch Taylor Swift Surprise a Fan at Her Bridal Shower Can you imagine surprising someone you don't know by dropping in during their bridal shower? That's exactly what Taylor Swift did for a longtime fan in Columbus, Ohio. And now Swift has posted a video -- watch it now!
- Miley Cyrus Hospitalized For Severe Allergic Reaction, Cancels Shows Fans of Miley Cyrus got word via some surprising tweets from the pop star, confirming that she is is in the hospital and won't be playing yesterday night's show in Kansas City, Missouri and more this morning stating she won't make her St. Louis show...
- Are Jay Z & Beyoncé Touring Together This Summer? What's better than seeing Jay Z or Beyoncé live? Seeing Jay Z and Beyoncé live.
- Pharrell's New Song is 'Here' From the 'Spider-Man 2' Soundtrack It's a sweeping ballad full of all the right things that will make the moment when Peter Parker kisses that lucky so-and-so extra emotional.
- Courtney Love Doesn't Like Bruce Springsteen's Music Because… Although she does enjoy "Nebraska."
- Rob Thomas Releases New Song About Sex. Listen to Rob's new song "I Think We Feel Good Together"
- Imagine Dragons’ Dan Reynolds Garnering Songwriters Hall of Fame Honor He may or may not have felt it in his bones — Dan Reynolds is receiving a songwriting award.
- Cody Simpson Gets Wet and Wild in 'Surfboard' Cody Simpson may have been eliminated last night on Dancing with the Stars, but the Australian singer isn't bumming too hard; after all, he has a new music video out.
- Jennifer Hudson Drops Sultry Timbaland-Produced 'Walk It Out' "You must have the rap producer with the know-how of putting tracks together on a new recording," a robotic voice booms at the beginning of Jennifer Hudson's new song, "Walk It Out". Who could it mean?
- Nirvana Bassist Krist Novoselic Speaks About Their Rock Hall Induction "This, for me, is a bittersweet notion as we all miss Kurt so much. But considering we were inducted, the show had to go on," he wrote.
- IMPACT: Jason Derulo Gets Very, Very Honest on 'Talk Dirty' “My first album was written when I was 19-years-old. I wanted to be sure this album was far different from that one, to make sure that the growth was present."