It all began with a “Mr. Microphone” at the age of six on Christmas Day. From that point on, it was obvious that radio was in Mark’s blood and that he was destined to host the top rated “Mark and Mercedes in the Morning” show heard weekday mornings on Mix 94.1. Mark grew up in Broomsfield, Colorado and graduated from the University of Colorado in 1994, majoring in Business Administration, before landing his first job in radio at Denver’s KQKS-FM. Mark is a single father, who’s true passion in life is raising his daughter Alexa. Alexa was born in 2003 and is her dad’s heart and soul.
Mark and Mercedes have been voted “Best Radio Personalities” for the past eleven consecutive years in the Las Vegas Review Journal’s annual Best of Las Vegas Readers Poll. The show has also been named “Best Radio Morning Program” by Las Vegas Weekly, CityLife, Las Vegas CitySearch and Women I Communication (organizers of the annual Las Vegas Electronic Media Awards). Nationally, Mark and Mercedes were named “Best Local Morning Show” by FMQB magazine in 2008 and “Local Air Personalities of the Year” by Billboard and Airplay Monitor magazines in 2000.
Mike says, quote, “It’s a disgrace that [George Zimmerman] hasn’t been dragged out of his house and tied to a car and taken away. That’s the only kind of retribution that people like that understand. It’s a disgrace that man hasn’t been shot yet.”
KATY PERRY’S parents are super-religious. In fact, they’re Christian preachers.
Last Wednesday, they did some guest-preaching at the Church on the Rise in Westlake, Ohio . . . and according to the not-always-reliable British tabloids, they said some REALLY controversial stuff.
Taco Bell is rolling out its Doritos Locos Tacos in stores around the country.
Country singer John Rich was 86′d from a Southwest airplane after crew members decided he was too drunk to make the trip from Vegas to Nashville.
Last night, OWN aired a new special called “Being Chaz”. It was a follow-up to “Becoming Chaz” . . . the special that chronicled CHAZ BONO’S transformation from woman to man.
It’s the holiday-shopping season, which means that we’re about to be buried in lists of toys you should NOT buy your children.
The “National Enquirer” claims that BRUCE WILLIS got in ASHTON KUTCHER’S face and delivered a verbal beatdown that reduced Ashton to tears.
Okay, I’m officially calling it: JESSICA SIMPSON is pregnant.
CHER is not happy with the way “Dancing With the Stars” judges BRUNO TONIOLI and LEN GOODMAN treated her son, CHAZ BONO . . . and she’s not afraid to say it.
Teen bride Courtney Stodden and 51-year-old husband Doug Hutchison were tossed from a pumpkin patch in California after visitors complained they were behaving inappropriately. 17-year-old Courtney was wearing Daisy Dukes and a plaid shirt tied [...]
- This weekend win ticket to your favorite artists from the 90's! Click here for more info: cbsloc.al/16R51QT 15 hours ago
- This weekend win ticket to your favorite artists from the 90's! Click here for more info: cbsloc.al/16R51QT 1 day ago
- HANGOVER PART III and FAST & FURIOUS 6 open this weekend, but before you go see any movie checkout @JCTheProducer's official movie... 1 day ago
- All Week Listen in to Win Justin Timberlake Tickets at MGM Grand on 11/30! cbsloc.al/YN0wSd 1 day ago
- We kick off our Best Of The 90's Weekend for Memorial Day with a Special Celebrity Introduction at 4:30! #getyourslapbraceletsready 1 day ago
- Memorial Day Gallery Dj'ing With The Stars: Week 2 Billboard Music Award 2013 Dj'ing With The Stars: Week 1
- Kids Mix 2013 Mix Underground Lounge:... Orianthi Unveils Her Display... Orianthi, Mix Underground...
- Mix Underground Lounge: Alex... Miley Cyrus Thru The Years Mix Underground Lounge: Of... Petapalooza 2013: Pups Only
- Pet Contests At Pet-A-Palooza... Youngblood Hawke At... Sights From Pet-A-Palooza 2013 Beau Hodges Band At...