San Diego Restaurant Week
Eat your way to San Diego’s Restaurant Week! Qualify with a 4-pack of tickets to San Diego Zoo Safari Park! Grand Prize is a trip to San Diego! Including: A 2-night stay for 2 at the 1906 Lodge at Coronado Beach, dinner for 2 at Vigilucci’s Ristorante Coronado & a pair of tickets to the San Diego Zoo Safari Park!
· It’s almost that time of year again when you get to treat your taste buds to a night out, at San Diego Restaurant Week! From Sunday, January 13th through Friday January 18th, foodies will eat their way through over 180 participating restaurants throughout San Diego. Leave the cooking to someone else and join over 140,000 diners in the celebration of Restaurant Week and indulge in three-courses prepared special for this occassion only at discounted prices with prix-fixe lunches priced at $10, $15, and $20 and three-course prix-fixe dinners are $20, $30, or $40. No tickets necessary for this event, just make reservations for any of the participating locations, show up, choose from their prix-fixe menu and let your taste buds enjoy.
· Voted #1 hotel in Coronado by TripAdvisor users, the 1906 Lodge at Coronado Beach sits just across the bay from San Diego and has a peacefulness and splendor you’ll be craving for years to come. With only 17 rooms and suites, prepare to be pampered by our wonderful innkeepers. Ease into the day with our complimentary breakfast on the back veranda. Rent a bike and you can cover the entire 1 square mile island up close. Or walk 2 short blocks to Coronado Beach, chosen as the Best Beach in America by “Dr. Beach,” coastal expert Dr. Leatherman.
· The newest restaurant in the Vigilucci’s Restaurant Group, Vigilucci’s Ristorante Coronado features an exceptional menu of Italian favorites, certified prime steaks and the freshest seafood. The restaurant’s dog-friendly patio overlooks bustling Orange Avenue, while indoors, elegant decor includes a wall-to-wall waterfall and ocean and Point Loma views. Private dining space is available for large or small groups. Our elegant martini lounge and piano bar enhance the dining experience.
· The San Diego Zoo Safari Park immerses you in an active, hands-on safari experience where herds of animals roam natural habitats in a 1,800-acre reserve. Choose from a variety of exciting safari expeditions by tram, caravan truck, cart, segway, zip line, and more that reveal lions lounging in the grasslands, antelope and giraffes mingling, storks and crowned cranes on the march, rhinos wallowing in waterholes, and sightings of many other amazing animals. Explore walking trails that reveal beautiful vistas and endangered species like the California condor, engage in close encounters with animal ambassadors, and discover the adventure of conservation in action at this leading-edge wildlife park.
- .@JackJohnson says his new album is ‘the Most Un-Punk Rock Thing You’ve Ever Heard’: bit.ly/13OQTDU 14 hours ago
- Could sibling rivalries be just as damaging to mental health as peer #bullying? cbsloc.al/17h7Z1Y 14 hours ago
- Romantic #honeymoon destinations – right here in the US! Did your favorite make the list? cbsloc.al/11IQb79 15 hours ago
- Ladies text BLUE to 96750 for a chance to win a table w/ champagne, fruit & cheese Wed w/ JC @Blue_Martini_LV bit.ly/17gbO7F 15 hours ago
- At 9:30 @MarkandMercedes will be giving away @JustinBieber tickets! Listen for the cue to call and be caller 29. 364-9400. 17 hours ago
- Djing With The Stars (The... American Idiot Meet n' Greet DJing With The Las Vegas... Delta Rae in the Performance...
- DJing W/ The Las Vegas Stars:... DJing With The LV Stars (Week... Passion Pit In The Lounge Memorial Day Gallery
- Dj'ing With The Stars: Week 2 Billboard Music Award 2013 Dj'ing With The Stars: Week 1 Kids Mix 2013
- Paramore At Mix Underground... Orianthi Unveils Her Display... Orianthi, Mix Underground... Mix Underground Lounge: Alex...